Winter Retreat 2013
The ground was covered in snow, but our Zer0 to 5ive winter retreat warmed up our Philadelphia offices for a few days in December (quite literally in the conference room!)
Bringing the team together in this way was great — building and reinforcing the culture of Zer0 to 5ive, from the principals to the interns. Activities such as fun, educational presentations from team members or the 2013 review/2014 preview may be the official parts of the agenda, but the simple act of noshing on bagels and donuts with lots of coffee in the morning with different coworkers was just as valuable.
We’ll be posting some of our great presentations on this blog in the months ahead, including:
- Crossing the Chasm (a perennial favorite) and its vital approach to marketing technology companies
- Social media tactics to help companies connect with their customers and create conversions
- Google Hummingbird’s impact on SEO techniques
- Optimizing meetings for greater productivity and less boredom
- Web development techniques that boost the quality of your website
These sessions drove great dialogue with our interdisciplinary team of PR pros, designers, developers and project managers. Every retreat generates new ideas that we carry forward into our day-to-day activities and add to our toolbox.
All in all, the retreat was a great capper for 2013 and a great preview of 2014 for the entire Zer0 to 5ive organization!
Happy Holidays to All!